From diagnosis to control, Allergy & Asthma Network is your one-stop source for patient-friendly information about asthma and allergies. Founded 33 years ago by Nancy Sander, Allergy & Asthma Network is the only national nonprofit organization whose mission is to end death and suffering due to asthma, allergies and related conditions.
- Award-winning publication Allergy & Asthma Today magazine offers practical, family- friendly, medically accurate articles and inspiring stories to >100,000 members. This publication is a trustworthy support group in your mailbox every six weeks.
- Our website, www.allergyasthmanetwork.org, features the latest news and a library of articles, podcasts and other resources.
- Our Facebook and Twitter pages, blogs, and email updates allow members to connect and stay engaged however they prefer.
- Breathe: The Law campaign has resulted in all 50 states passing laws that guarantee students the right to carry asthma medications at school and 49 states now have laws covering anaphylaxis medications.
- Allergy & Asthma Network works tirelessly on a number of fronts - from the U.S. Congress to localities across the nation - to guarantee all people with asthma have access to medical care according to NIH Asthma Guidelines, a blueprint for healthy breathing developed by national experts.
- Volunteer Outreach Service Coordinators (OSCs) work directly in their communities.
- Anaphylaxis Community Experts (ACEs), a partnership developed and hosted by Allergy & Asthma Network and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and made possible by Mylan Specialty, LP, go into their communities to help improve identification and treatment of lifethreatening allergic reactions.
- Allergy & Asthma Network Hispanic outreach programs include Respirando con Allergy & Asthma Network newsletter and a range of other Spanish-language resources.
- Allergy & Asthma Network works with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to provide indoor air quality assistance through the free, downloadable Indoor AIRepair™ kit and with the National Asthma Control Initiative (NACI) to educate patients about the NAEPP Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma.
8229 Boone Blvd., Suite 260, Vienna, VA 22182, U.S.A.